Friday, April 24, 2009

Back to blogging with yummy Chicken 65

Its been a week since I blogged. Me and my little one, both were sick and the week was pretty hectic. It was only my husband cooking most of the days and the kitchen was a no-entry zone for me:(

Even after I started feeling better, I was able to cook only simple meals. This is one such simple yet delicious chicken recipes that you could make for any time of the day. You can have them like appetizers are as a side dish for a meal. Especially for bachelors this would be a very easy dish to make. It is a one of the favourite dish of my husband.




Ingredients:


1 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp chilli powder(adjust according to your taste)
salt to taste
pinch of orange red food colour(optional)
oil for deep fry


Wash and cut the chicken into small bite sized pieces. Marinate the chicken with all the other ingredients except oil and refrigerate for at least 30 mins. Heat oil in a deep pan/kadai. When the oil is hot enough deep fry the chicken at medium heat. If you fry them at high heat, then the chicken will not be cooked properly in the inside. Fry them until they turn golden colour in medium heat. Serve hot. Isn't it really inviting??????

No comments: